Paskal Lighting is the Film & TV Lighting Division of Production Resource Group (PRG) the world’s leading supplier of entertainment and event technology, production management and labor. PRG currently operates from over 40 Locations in North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia. From our worldwide facilities we provide our state-of-the-art inventory of audio, video, lighting, rigging, scenery and automation equipment.
PRG serves a range of markets, including concert touring, corporate events, trade shows, special events, theater, television and film.
Our company is uniquely qualified to provide the resources and services customers need at any and all sites, efficiently and cost effectively. We provide service to the specialized needs of each of our markets. We can provide a single discipline, such as lighting, audio or video, or we can bundle disciplines for an integrated solution that meets the needs of the entire project.
* Supports senior executives in a confident and professional demeanor.
* Prepares routine and advanced correspondence including letters, memoranda, and reports.
* Coordinate and manage executive calendars, schedule, travel arrangements (domestic/international), and expense reports.
* Review and screen emails and mail to sort and identify priorities for immediate action. Assure complete confidentiality in all matters.
* May handle a wide variety of situations and conflicts involving the clerical and administrative function of the office.
* Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
Production Resource Group LLC participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
* Minimum 7 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Outlook
* Familiar with general office concepts, practices, and procedures.
* Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
* Typically reports to an executive.
PRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. PRG is a drug-free work environment, pre-employment testing will be required.
PRG cares about the safety of our employees and applicants. PRG does not use chat rooms for job searches or communications. PRG will never request personal information via informal chat platforms or unsecure email. PRG will never ask for money or an exchange of money, banking or other personal information prior to an in-person interview. Be aware of potential scams while job seeking. For information on job scams, visit, https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/JobScams or file a complaint at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/.