The Oracle Technology Analyst plays a key role in various module configurations, setups and maintenance of PRG’s global financial systems associated with Oracle and Oracle Cloud ERP. This position requires a deep understanding of business best-practice processes and troubleshooting. This position is expected to identify, troubleshoot, log, manage and resolve Service Requests (SR), Enhancement Requests (ER) and Bug fixes within Oracle ERP applications. The role is to identify areas of opportunity to improve existing processes, functionality and workflow across the ERP footprint. The role is to maximize technological capabilities to reduce manual processes and improve data quality and efficiency. The position is expected to establish and maintain security and integrity controls. The role is to provide troubleshooting tips to individuals regarding features and functionality of Oracle applications, via direct interaction, written procedural and documentation, creation of training videos and other methods as needed.
Flexibility to work out of the New Windsor, NY, Armonk, NY, or Secaucus, NJ locations. Travel to the New Windsor, NY office required 1-2 times per week as needed.
• Resolve items on PRG’s Oracle ERP issues list (including configuration, setups and redesign, where necessary)
• Manage relevant IT Help Desk tickets from creation thru resolution, primarily within Oracle’s SR processes
• Support remediation activities to both end-users and business analysts
• Analyze Help Desk tickets for commonalty of issues and identify training or improvement opportunities
• Create and validate reporting and integration specs
• Provide proactive monitoring and troubleshooting of system processes
• Organize & execute regression testing with patches and upgrades
• Document and maintain system configuration changes including business processes (i.e. cheat sheets, quick-guides, video's)
• Point of contact to local resources for imminent global roll-outs, support/continuity/standards, including on-site discovery and support
• Participate in scheduled Oracle status meetings
• Reports within the Business Technology Services division at PRG’s New Windsor, NY location
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or other related field
• Minimum of 4 years business experience
• Background in basic project management is required
• Experience working with hosted/cloud business applications is preferred
• Demonstrate ability to work collaboratively in a team structure
• Excellent problem solving/analytical abilities to independently resolve a variety of routine and complex issues
• Excellent organizational skills, follow-up skills and the ability to multi-task with attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency with Excel (VLOOKUP, pivots, and databases)
• Proficient with navigation of various online tools and technology
• Occasional travel is required to PRG locations globally
• High level of discretion with confidential material
PRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. PRG is a drug-free work environment, pre-employment testing will be required.
PRG cares about the safety of our employees and applicants. PRG does not use chat rooms for job searches or communications. PRG will never request personal information via informal chat platforms or unsecure email. PRG will never ask for money or an exchange of money, banking or other personal information prior to an in-person interview. Be aware of potential scams while job seeking. For information on job scams, visit, https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/JobScams or file a complaint at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/.