PRG is the world’s leading supplier of entertainment and event technology. Powered by experience and imagination, our innovative solutions reliably solve the unique production challenges for a broad range of clients including concert touring, corporate events, theatre, film & television, special events and installations.
Operating from more than 40 locations in North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Australia. PRG offers the ultimate blend of creativity and technology, backed by experienced teams of highly skilled technicians, craftsman and engineers. This wealth of expertise enables PRG to provide creative entertainment and event technology solutions that elegantly bring together the unique needs of the production, state-of-the-art technology, and our never ending desire to hear our clients say “Wow!”.
PRG is seeking a seasoned professional to support its Finance Department with various accounting related functions. This role involves diverse responsibilities, which include general accounting, analyses, forecasting, budgeting and special projects.
• Prepare and post monthly close journal entries
• Prepare allocation journal entries for weekly payroll
• Prepare detailed inter-company and balance sheet account reconciliations
• Monthly analysis of cost/expenditures for all projects
• Supervision of AP Staff
• Vendor Management
• Work closely with Procurement to resolve AP issues
• Assist/prepare ad-hoc reports and audit requests
• Work closely with Controller, Asst. Controller and other to analyze various financial indicators
• Other various finance and accounting duties as assigned
• May perform other tasks, as needed
•2+ years of accounting or finance department experience
• B.A or B.S in Accounting
• Must have a complete knowledge of GAAP
• Must be detail orientated, well organized and have the ability to effectively prioritize responsibilities
• Must have good verbal and writing skills
• Must possess the ability to work simultaneously in multiple software systems on multiple screens
• Must be able to perform in a fast paced environment
• Must be a team player
• Knowledge of Oracle Applications is a plus
PRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. PRG is a drug-free work environment, pre-employment testing will be required.
PRG cares about the safety of our employees and applicants. PRG does not use chat rooms for job searches or communications. PRG will never request personal information via informal chat platforms or unsecure email. PRG will never ask for money or an exchange of money, banking or other personal information prior to an in-person interview. Be aware of potential scams while job seeking. For information on job scams, visit, https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/JobScams or file a complaint at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/.