Production Resource Group (PRG) is the world’s leading supplier of entertainment and event technology, production management and labor. PRG currently operates from over 40 Locations in North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia. From our worldwide facilities we provide our state-of-the-art inventory of audio, video, lighting, rigging, scenery and automation equipment.
PRG serves a range of markets, including concert touring, corporate events, trade shows, special events, theater, television and film. Our company is uniquely qualified to provide the resources and services customers need at any and all sites, efficiently and cost effectively. We provide service to the specialized needs of each of our markets. We can provide a single discipline, such as lighting, audio or video, or we can bundle disciplines for an integrated solution that meets the needs of the entire project.
The Project Manager has responsibility for the planning and execution of event and/or entertainment projects in markets such as, but not limited to: corporate events, trade shows and exhibits, permanent installations, theatrical production including lighting, audio, video and scenery, concert events and tours, sporting and political events and live television and film. The work involves considerable client contact with an emphasis on providing project services tailor made to the client’s vision. This employee may make or participate in the sale and may also execute projects generated by another sales person or group. The work includes the determination of product/gear, construction and service/labor specifications as well as design support of relevant operational plans. It is the policy of PRG to provide excellent customer service both internally and externally. Employees are expected to perform all of their duties and responsibilities in accordance with this policy at all times.
* May be required to participates in client presentations.
* Prepares and defines scope of work with client; to include budget, project schedule, work flow, internal resource requirements, concept designs and layouts.
* Consults with and troubleshoot client’s unresolved aesthetic design and technology issues.
* Execute on-site production as required and assigned.
* Provides a reasonable balance between the client’s creative needs and the company’s profitability.
* Generates and amends quotes and interfaces with financial operations to facilitate client billing.
* Interfaces with operation department to ensure all design and quality goals are met.
* Interface with other PRG Operations and Sales staff as required. May be assigned to perform PM functions to support other depot sales efforts.
* Investigates all safety and reliability concerns.
* Identifies and explores all future revenue possibilities with client. Identify future sales opportunities and new clients through networking and on-site interaction.
* Communicates as assigned relative to project status and performance.
* BA degree with a concentration in business administration, hospitality management, operations management or related entertainment technology fields.
* Minimum of five years of experience in project management in a market appropriate to the particular position vacancy.
PRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. PRG is a drug-free work environment, pre-employment testing will be required.
PRG cares about the safety of our employees and applicants. PRG does not use chat rooms for job searches or communications. PRG will never request personal information via informal chat platforms or unsecure email. PRG will never ask for money or an exchange of money, banking or other personal information prior to the an in-person interview. Be aware of potential scams while job seeking. For information on job scams, visit, https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/JobScams or file a complaint at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/.