Production Resource Group (PRG) is the world’s leading supplier of entertainment and event technology, production management and labor. PRG currently operates from over 40 Locations in North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia. From our worldwide facilities we provide our state-of-the-art inventory of audio, video, lighting, rigging, scenery and automation equipment.
PRG serves a range of markets, including concert touring, corporate events, trade shows, special events, theater, television and film. Our company is uniquely qualified to provide the resources and services customers need at any and all sites, efficiently and cost effectively. We provide service to the specialized needs of each of our markets. We can provide a single discipline, such as lighting, audio or video, or we can bundle disciplines for an integrated solution that meets the needs of the entire project.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting Project Managers in the planning and execution of event and/or entertainment projects in all markets and facets PRG serves. This employee will serve as an intermediary between Sales and Operations, supporting both on-site and off-site project efforts through the delivery and selection of the appropriate services, equipment and support. The work includes the assessment of product/equipment availability, as well as substitutions and sub rental coordination when needed, continual communication between Sales & Operations, and analysis of equipment usage and effectiveness. It is the policy of PRG to provide excellent customer service both internally and externally. Employees are expected to perform all of their duties and responsibilities in accordance with this policy at all times. Does related work as required.
* Enter sales data into proprietary inventory management system (TEAM)
* Support Project Managers & Account Executives with equipment management
* Assists Asset Management & Sales Strategy in all aspects of inventory
* Interface with operations department to ensure all design and quality goals are met
* Assist & Support in-house prep crews
* Communicate equipment lists to PM/AE/Show Crew as instructed
* Support the fluid advancements of projects from Sales to Operations
* High School Diploma or equivalency required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
* Completion of two years of post-secondary education from an accredited institution of higher learning with a concentration in business administration, hospitality management, operations management or related entertainment technology fields. Or equivalent amount of production related experience.
* Minimum of 2 years experience as a Department Head in the appropriate discipline. Three or more years of experience in project coordination in a market appropriate to the particular position vacancy.
PRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. PRG is a drug-free work environment, pre-employment testing will be required.