Paskal Lighting specializes in motion picture lighting and is part of Production Resource Group (PRG) the world’s leading supplier of entertainment and event technology, production management and labor. PRG currently operates from over 40 Locations in North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia. From our worldwide facilities we provide our state-of-the-art inventory of audio, video, lighting, rigging, scenery and automation equipment.
PRG serves a range of markets, including concert touring, corporate events, trade shows, special events, theater, television and film. Our company is uniquely qualified to provide the resources and services customers need at any and all sites, efficiently and cost effectively. We provide service to the specialized needs of each of our markets. We can provide a single discipline, such as lighting, audio or video, or we can bundle disciplines for an integrated solution that meets the needs of the entire project.
The Warehouse Technician has responsibility for, but is not limited to, inspecting and cleaning all equipment upon return from rentals, configuring equipment for client rental, pulling and loading and unloading of equipment and its associated check-in and storage. The incumbent maintains the general warehouse facility per the standards set forth by the Company. The employee is also expected to understand and comply with all Company Policies and Safety Regulations and to report any hazards and unsafe practices immediately. The employee utilizes equipment handling machines such as forklifts and order pickers to assist in job tasks. The employee may, depending on assignment, operate Company vehicles in delivering and returning equipment. Complete other tasks as assigned.
* Maintain, configure for orders, check-in and repair the Company’s equipment resources in the warehouse. This includes completing the configuration (preparation), repair and return of equipment in assigned area of responsibility in the time frame and order specified by and set forth by management.
* Accurately scan equipment barcodes and enter quantity count data into TEAM when performing check-out or check-in tasks, ensuring that the data entered is accurate and comprehensive.
* Participate in the loading, unloading, and restocking of equipment from delivery vehicles.
* One or more years of work experience in the discipline(s) to which the candidate will be assigned, such as: audio, video, lighting, computer configurations, scenery, rigging, and/or logistics.
* Possession of a High School Diploma or its' equivalent. Two years of work experience may be substituted for the High School Diploma. Trade show or post High School training in an appropriate field may be substituted in whole or in part for the experience requirement above.
*Must be able to lift and carry 50lbs.
* Customer Service Orientation; Tact; Professionalism; Physical condition commensurate with the demands of the position
* Good knowledge of safe motor vehicle operation and current licensure appropriate to the vehicle(s) operated (clean driving record or need not apply);
*Basic understanding and ability to use a computer; ability to learn new software with on the job training.