Production Resource Group (PRG) is the world’s leading supplier of entertainment and event technology, production management and labor. PRG currently operates from over 40 Locations in North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia. From our worldwide facilities we provide our state-of-the-art inventory of audio, video, lighting, rigging, scenery and automation equipment.
PRG serves a range of markets, including concert touring, corporate events, trade shows, special events, theater, television and film. Our company is uniquely qualified to provide the resources and services customers need at any and all sites, efficiently and cost effectively.We provide service to the specialized needs of each of our markets. We can provide a single discipline, such as lighting, audio or video, or we can bundle disciplines for an integrated solution that meets the needs of the entire project.
PRG Secaucus is looking for an energetic, highly motivated person to provide broad administrative, human resources support, and payroll support for our PRG Secaucus Facility. The work involves a variety of clerical, administrative support and office management tasks and receives direction and guidance from the office manager, the facility general manager, and from the central corporate human resources and payroll offices.
• Collect and process weekly time sheets;
• Verify and process weekly payroll including but not limited to handling of employee payroll issues, wage garnishments and tax levy’s;
• Prepare weekly payroll reports;
• Preparing union benefits for payment;
• Runs Labor Reports and other reports as needed
• Maintain Showpay Workers Comp and OSHA log;
• Handles all accident paperwork including, but not limited to; Worker’s Compensation reporting, filing of doctor’s notes, scheduling drug testing etc.;
• Assists with any office personnel moves
• Coordinate interns’ orientation, schedules and administrative issues
• Arranges all company events including, but not limited to; picnics, lunches, annual health fair and holiday parties;
• Order and maintain office supply room and coffee supplies;
• Manage conference room schedule;
• Provide receptionist and telephone coverage;
• Uses computer applications or other automated systems such as spreadsheets, word processing, calendar, e-mail and database software and proprietary PRG software in performing work assignments
• May perform other tasks as needed
PRG is an equal-opportunity employer.